Tuesday 5 October 2010

Back in the UK

So what's happened since I've been back?
I've given a presentation on my trip, sent loads of emails and tried to get back into the work I'm paid for. "A" had a great week away at an adventure camp and were looking to do tours of local secondary schools to make a choice for next year.
I was horrified to realise I'd forgotten A's follow-up appointment with his paediatrician. My main job always must be father, husband, wage earner and then PLE investigator.
Having said all that there's some really positive stuff coming through. While I was in America a Statistician studying one of A's drugs literally introduced himself to my mum. They were at the same music event between Glencoe and Oban. He lives about 20 miles from me (South East England) and works for the same drug company as a friend of mine!
The story has only really started!

No comments:

Post a Comment